- The Freshman 15 is not a myth! (Especially when you stop dancing 20 hours a week after 4 years!)
- College really is when you learn who your real friends are
- Contrary to popular belief, you can't live off of ramen noodles, pop tarts, and coffee. You just can't.
- 8 o'clock classes are the devil's way of trying to make you fail.
- Except for rare, secluded corners and finals week, the main library is not, in fact, used for studying by the general population. Can you say social hour? Annoying!
- It's a smaller world that we thought.
- TV really isn't that important.
- Walt Disney and his cartoon-creating posse were quite the sarcastic bunch. They also dig innuendos. A lot.
- It's never too late for a breakfast burrito.
- Drama is more overrated than we thought.
- Sleep is MUCH more underrated than we thought.
- What you're doing doesn't make the fun - who you do it with is what really counts.
- You don't realize how much you like talking to your parents until you only get to talk to them a few times a week.
- "I don't have time" or "I'm too busy" are actually valid excuses.
- You really do have control over how you feel!
- When mentors give you advice or make suggestions, do yourself a favor: listen.
- You set up your own success or failure!
And with that:
SUMMER IS HERE!!!!