Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankfulness - 3.27.13



Tonight, I am thankful for the friend that has been there for me in great times and in hard times, the big sister that has always encouraged me into just being me. The one who has always given me freedom to say what I say and feel what I feel, the one who has always understood. The one who has taught me and challenged me, the one who laughs when I laugh and cries when I cry. 
We are so different - really, hardly alike at all - and yet she is the friend with whom I have grown the most, the one who welcomes and invites and listens and hears, the one who needs no explanations but just comes alongside me in friendship as we fight for each other through this crazy mess called life
I am so blessed by you, and I am so, so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment