Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Still Here!

The past two weeks have been so full! It's been a lot of busy, busy, busyness, 
but it's been great. 

I celebrated my 21st birthday this week, and through amazing friends, wonderful family, and a lot of love,
God has reminded me that I am cherished and worth being celebrated to so many people.
AND SO ARE YOU!! - YES, YOU!

And that has lifted me up in a time that I really, really needed it!

I couldn't have asked for a better start to 21, and I have this expectant feeling that this year is going to be full of so much more growth and change and adventure than I ever could have imagined.
I mean, look at how the first five months have gone...

But I am excited to see where God leads me in this new season.
And I'm so thankful that you choose to walk my journey with me.

So, from the bottom of my heart - if you come here, if you read these words I write so sincerely,

thank you.
thank you so very much.


On another note, I would just like to say...

Life is really, really hard.
So many things are a struggle. And I have a hard time reconciling to that sometimes...

But I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have that help me remember
that life is so, so sweet
and that I am so incredibly blessed.



As always, keep checking back- so much more to come. 
And if you're one of the people who is responsible for those numbers that keep climbing under "Page Views" in my blog stats, 
leave me a comment!! I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment